Signs and labels are everywhere - they convey essential information quickly and concisely. In the workplace, we rely on clear signage to advise, inform and warn people. It's down to you to produce appropriate signage (including one-off designs) as and when required.
So how do you do that quickly and cost effectively? It's easy with the Lighthouse CPM-200. Used across industries, the Lighthouse CPM-200 handles labelling and signage requirements for Health & Safety, engineering, electrical, plant ID, product ID, pipe marking, admin, chemical ID, facilities management, control panels and more.
- Unique 200mm wide print & cut facility.
- Up to 1.5m print length per label.
- Multi-colour (spot & CMYK process) printing.
- Professional 300dpi print quality.
- Cut labels to any shape required.
- Print barcodes & variable data.
- Print your own logos, diagrams and schematics.
- Our Lighthouse for MAX CPM-200 software clip art includes more than 3,800 symbols.
With its increased size, our CPM-200 has opened up the opportunity to handle requirements for larger signage, as well as labelling applications traditionally handled by other models.
As with all our systems, you can design and print exactly what you want, when you want it. The output is strong and robust meaning the Lighthouse CPM-200 can handle all kinds of applications, from signs and labels for education, retail and emergency services, right through to the most demanding uses in engineering, pipe marking and chemical ID. Really, there's no end to the possible applications!