Please read these terms carefully before using this web site. Using this web site indicates that you accept these terms. if you do not accept these terms, please terminate your session.
Lighthouse (UK) Ltd appreciates your interest in our products and services and your visit to our web site.
At Lighthouse (UK) Ltd we intend to give you as much control as possible over your personal information. To us it is important that you feel comfortable in visiting our web site. Any personal information that you may give us (including but not limited to your e-mail address) is only used for the following purposes:
- If you give us personal information in order to receive information from us (for example brochures, catalogues), we collect and store that information. This information enables us to fulfil your information request.
- We do not sell or lend any of the information collected or stored about you.
A cookie is a small text file containing text information that is stored on your computer. A cookie can be used for authentication, storing site preferences, shopping cart contents, the identifier for a server-based session, or anything else that can be accomplished through storing text data. Since the EU's Privacy and Communications Directive came into force on 26th May 2012, all UK websites must inform all visitors what cookies are being placed on their machine. The following cookies are used when a visitor accesses the Lighthouse (UK) Ltd website:
- 1. All Visitors: Google Analytics cookies are used on the Lighthouse (UK) Ltd website. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used and which are not. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. They generally appear as '_ga', '__utma' and '__utmz'.
For further information on Google Analytics cookies please refer to the Google Code.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, please install the Google Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- 2. Logged-in users: Session cookies are used on the Lighthouse (UK) Ltd website. They entail a temporary transfer of information between your computer and the web site. Session cookies appear as either 'PHPSESSID' or 'SessionID' and are not permanently saved on your computer. They disappear when you close your internet browser. It is possible for you to configure your browser to reject cookies by modifying the browser settings or preferences. However, due to the log in security technology used by us, you will not be able to access any secure login areas on this website without the use of session cookies.
This website does not use any targeting or advertising cookies.
The contents of the web site are Copyright © 2017 Lighthouse (UK) Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Information on the web site, including but not limited to, text, images and sound, may not, except for strictly private purposes or where otherwise indicated, be reproduced, transferred, distributed or stored without prior written permission by Lighthouse (UK) Ltd. Modifications to the contents of the web site are expressly prohibited. Some parts of the web site contain images that are subject to the copyright rights of their providers.
No Warranties or Representations
Information on this website is provided "as is". In no event will Lighthouse (UK) Ltd be liable to any party or any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this website, or on any other hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Lighthouse (UK) Ltd makes no warranties and / or representations whatsoever about any other website, which you may access through this site. Such warranties and / or representations are provided only as a convenience and do not mean that Lighthouse (UK) Ltd endorses or accepts any responsibility for the contents or the use of such website. In addition, it is up to you to take precautions and to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, malware and other items of a destructive nature.
- Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- The information contained on this website may be changed at any time without prior notification or obligation.
- Information that is published on the website may contain references or cross references to Lighthouse (UK) Ltd products, services etc. that are not announced or available in your country. The accuracy of such information cannot be guaranteed, particularly since this information is subject to change, specific requirements or availability and such references do not imply that Lighthouse (UK) Ltd intends to announce such products, services etc. in your country. Contact your local dealer for complete details regarding the products, services etc. which may be available to you and for ordering.
Specific Software Available on the Website
Any software that may be available to download from this web site (the "software") is the copyrighted work of its suppliers. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the software ("License Agreement"). Unless otherwise follows from the License Agreement the software is made available for downloading solely for use by end users. Any reproduction or redistribution of the software not in accordance with the License Agreement may result in civil and criminal penalties.
Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited.
The software is warranted, if at all, only according to the terms of the license agreement. Except as warranted in the license agreement, Lighthouse (UK) Ltd hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the software, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Terms of Trading
All prices are exclusive of VAT and carriage charges and are subject to change without prior notice. Payment terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Goods shall remain as property of the vendor until such time as they are paid for. The risk in the goods shall pass to the Buyer on delivery but the ownership of the goods shall remain with the Company until full payment has been received from the Buyer (each Order being considered as whole.) In the event of non-payment, the Company shall be entitled to repossess the goods, unless they have been subject to prior resale in the hands of the Buyer or any Liquidator, Receiver or Trustee in the bankruptcy of the Buyer. In the event of any invoices exceeding the agreed payment terms, the account facility and guarantee will automatically be suspended.
Accuracy of Colour
Any colours depicted for any of the vinyls or consumables are for illustrative purposes only. Please contact us for actual tape samples.
In case you have questions about the above sections, please, do not hesitate to contact us through the Lighthouse (UK) Ltd Contact Page.
Lighthouse (UK) Ltd is registered in England and Wales under company registration number 04414422.